Wednesday, January 11, 2017

As Christmas Break Comes To An End....

I decided to take three weeks off over Christmas this year. Normally I try to only take two but due to  health related issues with some of my kiddos I decided that I would make life a bit easier and just take a bit more time off. I had great intentions to organize the homeschool clutter and catch up on  the not so fun teacher related stuff. I really did think about it. To be honest I just needed a BREAK away from everything homeschool related. I enjoyed much needed down time, naps, relaxing, reading, time with family, and sleeping in.

This week we started back with schoolwork and co-op classes. It is never easy getting back into the rhythm of things but we are trying.

Working on one of the many 1000 piece puzzles that we got for Christmas. 


Enjoying a movie with my daughter before the craziness begins. 


Snow in Texas is rare. We get a dusting of snow and everything turns to chaos. 
It was a great way to end Christmas Break. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Elephant is Blue

Melinda Szymanik writes about BIG feelings in her book My Elephant is Blue. Have you ever felt so down that you felt as though an elephant ...