Wednesday, February 1, 2017
February Fun at the Dallas Arboretum
Welcome February! The month is starting off quite beautiful with a high of 78 degrees. The air is fresh and the flowers are beginning to bloom. I couldn't just let the beauty of the day pass by without enjoying it. I announced to the kiddos that they needed to pack their schoolwork up because we were going to the Dallas Arboretum. While we did get some schoolwork done we also enjoyed natures playground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God Returns For Me
God Returns For Me by Kristen Wetherell is a book for young children about Christ's Second Coming. Hebrews 9:28 says, "So Christ w...
-
Disclaimer: I received a FREE copy of this product through the HOMESCHOOL REVIEW CREW in exchange for my honest review. I was not required t...
-
A few years back I had the privilege of reviewing Forebrain from Sound for Life Ltd . I was very excited when I was offered the opportun...































No comments:
Post a Comment