Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Bible Review: Frost Bible, International Children's Version


"Oh mommy, this Bible is so beautiful!" "Mom, can I have this Bible?" "How are we going to decided who gets this Bible?" These are just a few of the many comments and questions I got from my 7 and 9 year old daughters when I opened up the package containing this Bible. The Frost Bible is by Thomas Nelson Publishers and Published by Thomas Nelson. This International Children's Version Bible is definitely appealing to any little girl who loves sparkle and glitter!! The Bible comes with a cute, little blue tote bag with a glittery see through front window. The Bible is hardcover and contains multiple, 24 to be exact, colorful pages of Bible helps. These helps include: Why Should I Read the Bible?, Bible Time Line, How Do I Know Jesus Loves Me?, Bible Verses to Know, and My Favorite Bible Verses to name just a few. The print is the perfect size and font for a child.

This Bible will definitely make you immediately think of a VERY popular movie that most of us are quite familiar with. At first glance both of my daughters asked if this Bible was a "Frozen" Bible. The only part of this Bible that will remind you of your daughter's all too familiar movie is the cover and the snowflake adorned, pages throughout the Bible. 

My 2nd grader who is an emergent reader was instantly drawn to this Bible. Right away she wanted to sit down and read from it. She is still intimidated by all of the big vocabulary and unfamiliar words found in the Bible but for some reason she wasn't intimidated. It was as if my daughter was saying, "It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through". And break through she did. 

This Bible would be a great gift for Christmas coming up! What little girl wouldn't love to get this Bible wrapped up? I would recommend this Bible to anyone who has or knows of a little girl who is smitten by a particular favorite movie. 

Take a look at this bible on Amazon.

Disclaimer:
This Bible has no affiliation with Disney or the movie Frozen.  

Disclaimer:
I recieved this book for free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest by Rebecca Himmel Glassman tells the story of four sisters, a boy, and an enchanted forest filled with magi...