Saturday, August 27, 2016

Lapbook ~ All About Me

In my daughter's latest issue of Adventures in Odyssey Clubhouse there was an article entitled, The Book of You. My kiddos love making lapbooks and so I begin to search Pinterest to find some fun "All About Me" lapbook materials. My daughter's had so much fun making their lapbooks. As a mom it was fun to watch their individual talents, interests, and loves shine through.






Lapbooks are such a fun way to learn and explore. Whether you are making them for fun or to go along with a unit of study in school, your child's creativity has the opportunity to shine through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Elephant is Blue

Melinda Szymanik writes about BIG feelings in her book My Elephant is Blue. Have you ever felt so down that you felt as though an elephant ...