Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Oceanhouse Media


I had the privilege of reviewing the Dr. Seuss Treasury and the Little Critter Library, by OceanhouseMedia for Academics' Choice. Both of these apps are available in the App Store, Google Play, Amazon and Nook.


My 7 year old daughter loved these apps and was so excited when I put them on her iPad. She loves being read to and sat for extended periods of time listening to one story after another. I have fond memories of both Dr. Seuss and Little Critter books as a child and love sharing these wonderful stories with my children. These apps are perfect for quiet time, travel time, and car time. We spend a lot of time at the hospital and at doctors offices so this was very helpful to keep my daughter entertained during long appointments and wait time.



Some of the wonderful stories.


Colorful and attention grabbing.  


Fun games and added extras. 


Reading Fun!!


Quick and easy downloadable stories. 


Three story options.


With the Read To Me function the words are highlighted
so that the child can follow along.



I would highly recommend these apps to parents and educators. We will definitely be adding Oceanhouse Media apps to our iPad selections.

Social Media





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Elephant is Blue

Melinda Szymanik writes about BIG feelings in her book My Elephant is Blue. Have you ever felt so down that you felt as though an elephant ...