Saturday, August 6, 2016

What Do You Do With A Problem


What Do You Do With A Problem is a wonderful book for your little worrier. I ran across this book last week and after reading it I knew that I had to buy it. One of my precious kiddos is a worrier and deals with significant anxiety. I thought this book would be a great way to look at "a problem." 

I don't know how it happened,
but one day I had a problem.
I didn't want it. I didn't ask for it.


I shooed it. I tried to ignore it.
What if it swallowed me up?


The more I worried, the BIGGER my problem became.


This is truly a must have book for your child's library. It explains problems in a way that a child can understand. We all have problems. It is what we do with our problems that determines how they will change us, challenge us, and push us to become the best that we can be. So my question for you is, "WHAT DO YOU DO WITH A PROBLEM?"


Not only is the book a wonderful read but the illustrations are fabulous. I cannot wait to read more books by this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abby & Derek's Word Hunt

The story of Abby & Derek's Word Hunt  is written by Grace Martin and illustrated by Cristina Yepez. It tells the story of two sibl...