Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Learning Resources Dive into Shapes, "Sea" and Build Geometry Set


I recently purchased a fun geometric building set from Learning Resources. My kiddos ages (8, 10, and 13) are loving this set. They are having fun not only making the items on the picture cards but they are also having fun making their own creations. The problem ~ the set is really only enough for one kiddo to have fun and create at a time. Ideally I need about 4-6 of these sets to satisfy my kiddos building fun. I would highly recommend this set!!! It is fun, educational, and great for abstract thinking. My kiddos have been arguing over the set since we got it in the mail. I guess that is a good problem to have. I love hands on building sets.







You can purchase this set on Amazon. Learning Resources has so many amazing learning tools. Trying to figure out how to keep your kiddos entertained this summer look no further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S NOT EWWW.... IT'S YOU

The book IT'S NOT EWWW.... IT'S YOU  by Sharon Leya explores our bodies' gross bodily functions. Illustrations are by Janne Ma...