Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Pencil Grip, Inc.


The Pencil Grip, Inc. has some amazing products. I recently got to review the Kwik Stix 12pk. The company also sent me their NEW The Pinch Grip as an added bonus. 


Okay, lets all be honest. When your kiddos ask to paint how often do you either say no or make up an excuse, just so that you do not have to deal with the mess that painting tends to create. I know I have done this way too many times to count over the 20 years of being a mother. My kiddos love to paint and always complain that they don't get to paint enough. I encourage my children to be creative and use their imagination but I prefer if doing so doesn't cause a huge mess. 


Anyways, that is where Kwik Stix Solid Tempera Paint comes in. I have NEVER experienced such an enjoyable, mess free painting experience. This paint is literally a mother's dream come true!! Kiwi Stix alleviates the hassle and mess while still providing your little artist with a fun painting experience. 

There are no cups, smocks, brushes, water, and endless rolls of paper towels to clean up spills and stray paint splatters. Kwik Stix can be summed up in three steps: uncap, twist, and paint! The paint is FAST DRYING, 90 seconds. The colors are vibrant. 

Kwik Stix can be used on paper, poster board, cardboard, wood, and even canvas. 

Kwik Stix can be purchased in 5 different assortments: 6 count neon, 6 count metalix, 6 count classic, 12 count classic, and 96 count classic class pack. 


My Little Artist


My 7 year old daughter said, "The colors are so bright. Oh, my goodness, it paints on so smooth. It is kind of waxy looking. It is so much better than crayons, markers, or regular paint. Regular paint makes such a mess and gets all over the place. I like these because it doesn't get me all messy and doesn't frustrate me because I can control it better. Mom, are you sure this is really paint? I just cannot believe it! And, it doesn't smell bad either. I am really happy about that! Can we just get rid of all of our other paints and just use these. Can these be just for me. Do I have to share them with everyone else."




Family Paint Time


 Everyone got in on the painting. Just goes to show that you are never too old to have fun! 


This paint is awesome!! Not only did my young kiddos enjoy using this paint, so did my much older children. My 16 year old is a gifted artist and when she tried Kwix Stix paint she was loving it. She was shocked at how the paint worked. I will have to admit, I loved painting too. 

Hint, hint......The Pencil Grip, Inc. it would be really amazing if these paint sticks came in a smaller circumference. 

Find the "Write" Grip

The Pencil Grip, Inc. also sent a pencil grip. My daughter tried it out and just could not get used to the feeling of how it made her hold her pencil. I am sure that if I would have started her out at a younger age utilizing a pencil grip. On the website there is a great chart illustrating correct and incorrect handwriting positions. There are several grips to choose from in order to find just the right one for your child. I received the pinch grip.


I think that write grips are a great idea. Some children have fine motor weakness and a grip really aids in their ability to write with less hand fatigue. Other kiddos have unsightly handwriting that would more than likely improve with proper pencil grip. My daughter has some sensory issues and is very particular about how things "feel". For her it was not worth fighting.


To read more reviews click HERE.

Social Media Links
Website
Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shark Anatomy Floor Puzzle

The  Shark  Anatomy Floor Puzzle  is a reversible 2-in-1 puzzle.  This puzzle is 54" long by 21" high and contains 100 pieces.   T...