Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Frog and Toad


Last night my kiddos and I went to see A Year With Frog And Toad at Dallas Children's Theater. The performance was amazing and my kiddos loved it. We have never been disappointed with any of the performances that we have seen at DCT. 


Before attending this performance I decided to have explore Frog And Toad activities, games and books. My kiddos even memorized a fun frog poem. 

This activity went along with A Lost Button. You have to put all of the cards in chronological order according to the story.


This is an amazing 34 page lap book on frogs. 


A fun frog poem.


Coloring fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shark Anatomy Floor Puzzle

The  Shark  Anatomy Floor Puzzle  is a reversible 2-in-1 puzzle.  This puzzle is 54" long by 21" high and contains 100 pieces.   T...